Independent Commercial Directorship Vacancies
Te Runanga Nui o Te Aupouri is the Post Settlement Governance Entity (PSGE), mandated by iwi members of Te Aupouri to manage the $50 million iwi asset base. Te Runanga Nui o Te Aup6uri seeks expressions of interest for 3 Independent Directorship vacancies.
Directors are being sought for Te Aupouri Commercial Development Limited (TACDL) and Te Aupouri Fisheries Management Limited (TAFML). It is likely that Directors who are appointed will sit on the boards of both organisations. Wholly owned by Te Runanga Nui o Te Aupouri, the current economic activities of TACDL and TAFML include but are not limited to forestry, farming and financial investment. It has however been recognized that in a post COVID world there is a need to move away from a largely passive investment strategy and look for opportunities that will create both additional revenue and new opportunities for our lwi.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• An appreciation of te reo Maori me nga tikanga o Te Aupouri
• Understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in Aotearoa and for Te Aupouri
• Primary industry knowledge and experience
• Relationships and networks within the wider iwi and economic development sector
• Ability to effectively evaluate investment and partnering opportunities
• An understanding of digital entrepreneurship
• A reputation as an innovative, active and effective governance contributor
• Commercial governance experience and an appreciation of iwi ownership
• The time available to commit to the role
For further information, please click the link:
Expressions of interest close at 5 pm 10 August 2020. Expression of interest will only be received by Allen Pascoe of ACP Human Resouces Solutions and can be sent to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted and appointments will be communicated directly with the successful candidates.