Independent Iwi Development Directorship Vacancies
Te Runanga Nui o Te Aupouri is the Post Settlement Governance Entity (PSGE), mandated by 1w1 members of Te Aupouri to manage the $50 million iwi asset base. Te Runanga Nui o Te Aupouri seeks expressions of interest for 2 Independent lwi Development Directorship Vacancies for appointment to Te Aupouri lwi Development Trust.
Wholly owned by Te Runanga Nui o Te Aupouri, Te Aupouri lwi Development Trust is a charitable entity that’s purpose is to carry out social, cultural and community development functions and deliver benefits back to iwi.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• An appreciation of te reo Maori me nga tikanga o Te Aupouri
• Understands the context of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in Aotearoa and for Te Aupouri
• Funding allocation experience
• Relationships and networks within the wider iwi development sector
• Proven ability to effectively evaluate partnering opportunities
• A reputation as an innovative, active and effective governance contributor
• Advocacy for strategic investment in iwi development and in economic opportunity.
• The time available to commit to the role
For further information, please click the link:
Expressions of interest close at 5 pm 10 August 2020. Expression of interest will only be received by Allen Pascoe ACP Human Resources Solutions and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted and appointments will be communicated directly with the successful candidates.